15 Days program has been designed for all trader and investor who wish to learn Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis. This is one of the best program for all who wish to specialize in securities exchange (Equity, Equity Derivative, Currency, Crypto and Commodity Markets).
What You Will Get?
Introduction of Equity, Currency, Crypto, Derivatives Market & its Operations.
Technical Analysis and its Application
What is technical analysis and use of Technical Analysis in Equity, Currency, Derivatives & Crypto? The basis of technical analysis and sharing of technical Strategy? Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis.
One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Bulish/Bearish Kicker
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
Triple candlestick pattern
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
Five candlestick pattern
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Type of Charts Introduction to chart The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
- What Does the Ichimoku Cloud Tell You?
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages?
- How to use ‘Supertrend’ indicator to find buying and selling opportunities in market
- What is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD?
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicator
Money Flow Index
- How to trade on Money Flow Index
Interpreting and Using Pivot Points
Directional Movement Index (DMI)
What Does the Directional Movement Index Tell You
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI?
- How to trade on stochastic
Support & Resistance
What is Support? What is Resistance? Change of support to resistance and vice versa.
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension
Fibonacci retracement is a method of technical analysis for determining support and resistance levels
- Schiff Pitchfork.
- Gann Box
- Fib Retracement
- Trend Based Fib Extension
- Fib Speed Resistance Fan.
Charts patterns and their study
- Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
Elliot Waves Theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
Introduction of Fundamental Analysis what is Fundamental & Technical Analysis? Difference between technical & fundamental analysis Features & benefits of Fundamental analysis
Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis Economic Analysis Industry Analysis Company analysis
- NEPSE vs GDP
- Interest Rate
- Hydropower Production
Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Cash Flow
- Book Value
- Price to Book Value
- Profit Ratios
- Market Cap
- Promoters Holding
- Open Interest
SECTOR ANALYSIS (SECTOR SELECTION)
Share or Commodity Selection