What You Will Get?
Day -1Introduction of Equity, Currency, Crypto, Derivatives Market & its Operations.
Day- 2Technical Analysis and its Application What is technical analysis and use of Technical Analysis in Equity, Currency, Derivatives & Crypto? The basis of technical analysis and sharing of technical Strategy? Difference between technical vs fundamental analysis. One candlestick pattern
- Hammer / Hanging Man
- Inverted Hammer / Shooting Star
- Spinning Top
Day-3Double candlestick pattern
- Bullish /Bearish Engulf
- Bullish /Bearish Harami
- Bulish/Bearish Kicker
- Piercing pattern /Dark cloud cover
- Tweezer Top & Bottom
- Morning star /Evening star
- Three white shoulders / Three black crows
- Abandoned body (Bullish & Bearish)
- Tasuki Gap (Bullish & Bearish)
- Rising three methods & falling three methods
Day-4Type of Charts Introduction to chart The various types of price charts
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Candlestick chart
- Kagi chart
- Point & Figure chart
- Renko chart
- Three Line Break chart
- What is the purpose of drawing trend lines?
- How to plot trend lines
- What Does the Ichimoku Cloud Tell You?
- Simple moving average
- Exponential moving average
- How to trade on moving averages?
- How to use ‘Supertrend’ indicator to find buying and selling opportunities in market
- What is the MACD and how is it calculated?
- How to trade on MACD?
Day- 6Bollinger Bands
- Few rules for beginners
- How to trade on bollinger bands
- How to use multiple indicator
- How to trade on Money Flow Index
Interpreting and Using Pivot Points
Directional Movement Index (DMI)
What Does the Directional Movement Index Tell YouRSI
- What is momentum?
- Calculation of the RSI
- How to trade on RSI?
- How to trade on stochastic
Support & ResistanceWhat is Support? What is Resistance? Change of support to resistance and vice versa.
- How to trade on Fibonacci retracement
- How to trade on Fibonacci extension
- Schiff Pitchfork.
- Gann Box
- Fib Retracement
- Trend Based Fib Extension
- Fib Speed Resistance Fan.
Day- 8Charts patterns and their study Four stages:
- Panic liquidation
- Head & Shoulder
- Inverted Head & Shoulder
- Double top/bottom
- Flag & Pennant
- Symmetrical, Ascending, Descending Triangles
- Wedge Patterns
- Rounding top/bottom
- Cup & Handle
- Rectangles Bullish / Bearish
- Triple top/bottom
Day-9The Dow Theory
- Principal rule of the Dow Theory
- Elliot wave basics
- How to trade on Elliot waves
Day-10Fundamental Analysis Introduction of Fundamental Analysis what is Fundamental & Technical Analysis? Difference between technical & fundamental analysis Features & benefits of Fundamental analysis Top-Down Approach in Fundamental Analysis Economic Analysis Industry Analysis Company analysis
- NEPSE vs GDP
- Interest Rate
- Hydropower Production
Day- 11Company Analysis (Valuation)
- Cash Flow
- Book Value
- Price to Book Value
- Profit Ratios
- Market Cap
- Promoters Holding
- Open Interest